Lateral Suspension Files
Lateral suspension files are suspended in rows from either shelves or rails in lateral filing cabinets:
- This popular lateral hanging file storage concept consists of a series of pockets that suspend, hanging from a filing rail
- You place an inner folder, wallet or transfer file into the suspended pocket.
- The files run across the cabinet and are accessed from the side
- They nearly always have a clear tab on the front edge to label the file.
- Railex lateral suspended pockets are available in durable, transparent polypropylene or traditional manilla board
- Available in a range of capacities from 'V' base to 50mm
Railex offer a full range of suspension files, including both lateral suspension files and drawer hanging files. Find out and check which is the correct type of suspension file to suit your needs.
To view our full range of Suspension Files . Click this link