Railex File and Store Ltd Trading Terms - Effective August 2016
In the following, "the company" and "we" means Railex File and Store Ltd and "you" means the Customer.
1. Orders placed online, email, by telephone or fax, are accepted and processed in good faith. While we do everything possible to avoid duplication we are not responsible for duplications which occur if your official orders are not endorsed 'confirmation' where appropriate.
2. All prices are exclusive of VAT at current rates.
3. Orders with a net value of £60.00 or more include delivery to UK mainland destinations.
4. Orders with a net value of less than £60.00 are subject to a carriage and packing charge of £6.90 plus VAT.
5. Samples of standard file products may be supplied free of charge. Please complete the CONTACT US section and request a free sample.
6. We reserve the right to a levy charge if you abort/reject the delivery of your order.
7. Invoices for good are sent the day following despatch. Claims for shortage or non-delivery must be made to our Customer Services Department within 5 days from receipt of invoice.
8. Goods damaged in transit must be communicated to our Customer Services Department within 3 working days from date of delivery.
9. Goods are only accepted for return by prior agreement. Standard files must be returned within 3 months from date of invoice and standard metalwork, within one month. We are unable to accept the return of any bespoke products. Credits will only be issued providing goods are fit for resale. If a returns are accepted then the following applies.
A. Please ensure all returned items are securely packed.
B. A copy of the form must be put into each of the boxes/parcels to be returned.
C. Credit will only be issued if the goods are returned within 3 months of the date of invoice for standard files and one month for standard metalwork. We are unable to accept returns of specially manufactured goods. A credit will only be given providing the goods are fit for resale.
D. If Railex organise collection, the collection charge is £15.50 for 10kgs and under plus 0.23 per kg thereafter, plus administration charge of £15.00 per consignment applies. All costs are subject to VAT extra.
E. If goods are returned by the customer, administration charge only will apply.
10. Where appropriate payment terms are strictly net and payments are due at the end of the month following the month of invoice. We reserve the right to charge interest on overdue accounts at the rate of 2% above the base rate quoted by NatWest bank.
11. The risk in goods supplied passes from the Company to you upon delivery. Equitable and beneficial ownership remains with the Company until full payment has been received (each order being considered as a whole).
Railex File and Store Ltd, Crossens Way, Marine Drive, Southport, PR9 9LY.
Tel. 01704 222100 Fax: 01704 225814 Email: email@example.com
Company Reg No. 08355665
Vat No. GB 194 4809 71